Your Portal for Key Energy Information and Research

ADNOC Oil Pipelines

Company Summary

Description

ADNOC Oil Pipelines handles ADNOC's interest in 18 crude oil pipelines that transport crude and condensate from the upstream business. The firm is 51% owned by ADNOC, 40% by KKR & BlackRock, 3% by Abu Dhabi and 6% by GIC.

Operational Regions

  • Middle East

Related Entities

Recent news

  • 9/4/2019 - ADNOC Closes $600... (subscriber access)
  • 8/7/2019 - Singapore Based GIC... (subscriber access)
  • 6/27/2019 - ADNOC Closes $4 Billion... (subscriber access)
  • 2/25/2019 - ADNOC Closes $4 Billion... (subscriber access)

Company Transactions

Date: 9/30/2019
Type: Acquisition

NOTES:
KKR & BlackRock are investing $4 billion into ADNOC Oil Pipelines for a 40% interest. ADNOC will hold the remaining 60% stake.
REGIONS:
  • Middle East
  • Date: 8/6/2019
    Type: Acquisition

    NOTES:
    GIC acquired a 6% stake in Adnoc Oil Pipelines for $600 million.
    REGIONS:
  • Middle East
  • Date: 6/27/2019
    Type: Acquisition

    NOTES:
    ADNOC reported Blackrock and KKR have purchased a 40% stake in ADNOC Oil Pipelines for $4 billion. The pipeline company will lease ADNOC's interest in 18 crude oil and condensates pipelines across ADNOC's upstream concessions for 23 years.
    REGIONS:
  • Middle East