Your Portal for Key Energy Information and Research

Sacagawea Pipeline Company, LLC

Company Summary


The ~91 mile Sacagawea Pipeline will deliver Bakken crude from areas south of Lake Sacagawea to takeaway options at the Palermo Rail Terminal (Palermo) and North Dakota Pipeline (Stanley). The pipeline joint venture will own an 88 percent interest in Sacagawea Pipeline Company, LLC, the owner of the Sacagawea Pipeline, with the remaining 12 percent interest owned by Grey Wolf Midstream, LLC


Operational Regions

  • Bakken

Related Entities

Recent news

  • 9/6/2018 - Ares Management Acquires... (subscriber access)
  • 4/27/2018 - Sacagawea Natural Gas... (subscriber access)
  • 2/5/2018 - Sacagawea Pipeline On... (subscriber access)